Packing: round 1


So I've started packing my bags just so I can see what I'm going to take and what I still need to buy. I've also started making a list of things so I can avoid over packing but the thing is, I think I'm already over packing! I'm looking at websites for tips but most of them are for regular vacations, not a school year. I know I'm going to do a little shopping here and there, but I know that I'm not going to be the shop since I'm already aware the French are not as crazy about "sales" as we are. We'll see how things go but for now I'm just really glad that my parents are coming to "drop me off" in Paris because I'll be able to use some of their luggage as extra storage.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to think of some tips to help you... the only thing I can think of is this... bring stuff that is uniquely American, like stuff that you would really miss not having and not being able to replace. Clothes are easy to buy, but stuff like certain toiletry items that you really love and can't live without, stock up on and bring with you, because it's not always easy to find a replacement that you like.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara Louise: Thank you very much for your advice. :) And thank you for checking out my blog, I really love reading yours.

    ReplyDelete