Happy New Year // Bonne Année

I just want to wish all of you a very happy new year! I hope everyone has a great time and a safe time ringing in 2012. I want to thank everyone who has taken their time to read my blog and those who have featured my articles on their website. I never imagined that people would take an interest in what I'm going through, my thoughts, and my opinions. Thank you so much for all the support, it means the world to me knowing that I'm helping other students and entertaining others in the meantime.

I'll be heading off to Malmö, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark  right after New Year's so I won't update the blog until next week.

I want wish everyone nothing but the best in 2012. I hope everyone makes 2012 the best year of their lives. Thank you for all the support once again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR // BONNE ANNÉE



No comments:

Post a Comment