HALF A YEAR UPDATE!

Yes, it's been 6 months since I left San Diego to go study in Paris and let me tell you time here has gone by FAST! I can still remember making my appointment with the French Consulate in the summer and packing my bags as if it was only yesterday. Nothing much has changed since the last update but I still decided to record a short video to let you know what's happened since the last update.


One thing I forgot to mention about my upcoming trip is the location! I'll be visiting Budapest which I'm extremely excited about. I'm looking forward to all the fun activities and events that I have in store this upcoming week so be on the look out for new videos and posts.

Thanks for watching and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    Nice blog, good to find someone from San Diego in Paris. I used to spend my summers there. Hope you're not missing the warm weather too much and enjoying the Parisian life ;)

    I recently moved back to Paris where I'm from so now trying to keep track of all the nice restaurants and bars around on : http://thebestplacesinparis.com

    Enjoy your trip to Budapest, it's a beautiful city !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Thebestinparis!

    No, I'm not missing the warm weather much. I've actually been enjoying my break from the warm weather and wearing winter clothes for the first time ever.

    Cool, I'll check out the website!

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it does seem like just yesterday, I remember you blogging about getting all paperwork together. Time has gone by so fast. I'll be sad when you leave because I've really enjoyed reading your blog :(

    ReplyDelete