Blog of the Week!

This past week has been a very good week for me, from falling in love with Chairlift's second album Something to eating the best duck I've had in Paris so far at Mirama- my last week before second semester has been nothing but warm and kind to me despite the fact that it is freezing outside. And now I have very exciting news to share!


Not only did my blog reach 10,000 page views this week but it also got named GoAbroad.com's Blog of the Week! I'm looking forward to help even more students and their parents, informing them about everything they need to know about studying abroad and living abroad. I have a lot of informative posts on the way including a post about registering for classes, thrift shopping in Paris, and a post describing my study abroad program. I also have lots of videos planned out for the next coming months.

Thank you for all your support and thank you once again, GoAbroad.com.

Bon week-end à tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment