Marseille and Aix-en-Provence

Vieux-Port de Marseille
These past couple of days I got the opportunity to explore the South of France and finally get to see some sunshine (although I have to admit I'm not a fan of it). My friends and I went to Marseille not knowing much other than it has a lot of Tunisian immigrants and that you could see the whole city from the top of Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde but we were pleasantly surprised at how much we ended up loving this city. Aix-en-Provence is the other city in France that you can study through CSU-IP. Its a quiet and small city-commune in the South. We met up with my boyfriend's friend who's also in the CSU-IP program and we got a lot of information about the program, so expect an upcoming post about it. I'll make a more detailed travel post this before I go off to Rouen and Rennes but first I have to share some of my pictures.

Enjoy!


View from Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde
Ile du Frioul
Me in Ile du Frioul
COUSCOUS!
Me in Aix-en-Provence
For more pictures CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment