Wanderlust Tag

When I saw this tag on YouTube I KNEW I had to do it because you all know that I love traveling! I just wish I was back in France so traveling from country to country would be easier and cheaper. I would love to tag all you study abroad students that also got the travel bug during your semester or year abroad. If you film a video make sure to add it as a video response, I would love to hear your responses to the questions. If you don't fee comfortable filming a video then just leave your answers as a comment.

Questions
1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked?
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
4. Top 3 travel items?
5. Hostel or hotel?
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
7. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
8. Favorite travel website?
9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
10. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?

Have a great day everyone!
  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment