2 year bloggerversary!

It's officially 2 years since I started De San Diego à Paris. When I started this blog I had no idea if anyone would read it, all I wanted to do was able to share my tips and advice for future study abroad students. When I was getting prepared to leave to Paris I quickly realized that there was a lack of resources for students planning to go to Paris so I decided to take the plunge and start my own website. I never expected to get the kind of support that I've received these past two years.


Starting this blog was truly a life changing experience for me. I've been able to interact with some of you, answer questions through email, and even speak about my experience at a study abroad orientation. I've done a lot of growing up these past two years and you've been with me every step of the way. When people tell me how much De San Diego à Paris helped them during their year abroad it just makes my whole year. It makes me really happy to hear that people like the blog and that it was able to help them out.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you that read this blog. I truly appreciate that you guys take time out of your day to read my blog. And for those who have been with me since the beginning... thank you so so much! These past two years have been the best so far thanks to all of you.

I hope to be able to share a lot more tips in the future and also keep your fingers crossed so I can return to Paris. That's one of my priorities now that I'm out of school.

Thank you so much once again for all your support.

Wishing you all the very best in life,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment